Miyerkules, Setyembre 19, 2012

A Month and 29 days

Ipinaskil ni Eamarie sa 4:39:00 PM
I really have this tendency of making mental countdowns when I'm excited about something.

A month and 29 days.

About the same duration of time prior this day, I, along with the others in my division, were busy preparing for the National Secretariats Meeting. That seemed just like yesterday.

And from this day, till November 17, I'm going to be busy preparing for this year's ultimate travel. 

Siem Reap. Saigon.

Angkor Wat. The Killing Fields.

Excited is an understatement.

Wait for me, ayt?

Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Sai Gon City and River - By Night,Vietnam, Asia
Saigon, Vietnam at night

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 

Love, Hegemony, and Chocolate Pearlshakes Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos