Huwebes, Oktubre 4, 2012

Beautiful

Ipinaskil ni Eamarie sa 11:56:00 AM
Here is one of my most poppish take on songwriting. Kind of cheesy and teenybopper-ish, but tolerable.
(I know you're nice and will let this pass).



BEAUTIFUL
Eamarie G.

Beautiful smile, take a picture and I'll stare at it forever.
Beautiful laugh, music to my ears, make my heartbeat go ba dum ba dum
Beautiful hands, are you the summer sun because I'm warm in just a single touch?
Beautiful you, heaven sent, believe me baby it is true.
Dum da dum da ra rap dum bam
Da ra dap ba da rap bam ba dum
Da rap bum doo doo roo dum ba dum
Doo dap ba dum bum dum
Oh baby, can you see the stars above,
twinkling... just like your eyes?
Or have you heard the angels sing,
that's what I hear when you say my name
I'm walking on air, that's where I am
when you kiss me... as sweet as sin.
Do you even know that for you I'm fallin..?
Beautiful smile, take a picture and I'll stare at it forever.
Beautiful laugh, music to my ears, make my heartbeat go ba dum ba dum
Beautiful hands, are you the summer sun because I'm warm in just a single touch?
Beautiful you, heaven sent, believe me baby...
Someday, somewhere I'll come back and sing you this song
and tell you that I love you because you are beautiful...
I love you, da dum ba rum, you're beautiful
I'll come back I swear I will.. da dum ba rum ba dum bam dum ba rum
Embrace you when you sleep.. Talk for hours speak our minds.
And tell you that I love you because you are beautiful.


(the scat singing part is kinda difficult to write :P)

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 

Love, Hegemony, and Chocolate Pearlshakes Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos